Full Time Employee
Security Operations Management Support Lead (Job Number:414886)
SAIC is looking for a Security Operations Management Support Lead located in Scott AFB.
The Security Operations Management Support Lead shall be the contractor lead to the Government for Security Operations Management. This individual should be familiar with creating, turning, and compiling metrics of all security devices, along with documentation of processes and procedures. This position requires strong analytics skills, good collaboration skills, detailed working knowledge of current and emerging security technologies, and the ability to correlate disparate datasets to identify abnormal behavior.
- Mastery of IAT Level I and IAT Level II CE/NE knowledge and skills.
- Recommend, schedule, and/or implement IA related repairs within the enclave environment.
- Coordinate and/or provide support for all enclave applications and operations.
- Lead teams and/or support actions to quickly resolve or mitigate IA problems for the enclave environment.
- Direct and/or implement operational structures and processes to ensure an effective enclave IA security program including boundary defense, incident detection and response, and key management.
- Examine enclave vulnerabilities and determine actions to mitigate them.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of enclave IA security procedures and safeguards.
- Analyze IA security incidents and patterns to determine remedial actions to correct vulnerabilities.
- Implement vulnerability countermeasures for the enclave.
- Provide support for IA customer service performance requirements.
- Provide support for the development of IA related customer support policies, procedures, and standards.
- Establish enclave logging procedures to include: important enclave events; services and proxies; log archiving facility.
- Analyze IAVAs and Information Assurance Vulnerability Bulletins for enclave impact and take or recommend appropriate action.
- Obtain and maintain IA certification appropriate to position.
Required Skills and Education:
- Minimum of Bachelor?s Degree in a technical or business discipline from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years of IA/cyber security experience, with at least four (4) of those involving application of DoD policy, direction, and guidance to customer environments
- Minimum DOD 8140/DOD 8570 IAT Level III Certification
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Must be Top Secret cleared and SCI eligible
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Dec 18, 2015, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-IL-O'FALLON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: