Full Time Employee Contractor
The Cyber Intelligence Analyst will play a critical role in all aspects of research and analysis as well as in core organizational activities of the Intelligence Community Incident Response Center. The Cyber Analyst is part of an integrated team and engages in project planning, primary and secondary research and analysis, as well as reviewing and analyzing information provided by the client and/or developed by the team. As a member of the team, the candidate will be expected to collaborate closely with the Watch floor, external IC elements, the National Cybersecurity Centers, Department of Defense and other Federal/Civilian entities to ensure successful mission accomplishment with the intention of meeting and exceeding the program's long-term goals and mission.
o Conduct open-source and classified research on emerging/trending threats and vulnerabilities
o Create finished, all-source intelligence assessments for inclusion in various Agency and IC intelligence products
o Collaborates with the watch floor to ensure continuity of fusion analysis
o Performs analysis related to the detection, characterization, monitoring and warning of suspected unauthorized network activity and relationships that may pose a threat
o Initiates projects and plans leveraging broad research and analysis that affect cyber network defense
o Provides rapid response to ad hoc requests from decision makers (e.g., special intelligence analyses or personal briefings)
o Develops analytical tools and methodologies to fill present gaps and address future gaps
o Reviews reported tips and leads for threat information and situational awareness, including determining location, activity, severity and reporting trends
o Compares and contrasts new data with information already in intelligence databases; seeks corroborative data; assesses individual pieces of information in the context of broader assessments or operations; and disseminates significant intelligence as appropriate
o Creates releasable products and reports for the IC as well as IC Senior Leadership
o Disseminates, researches and responds to requests for information (RFIs)
o Performs other related duties as assigned
o Keeps abreast and knowledge of IC IE Architecture
o Understands risks and threats to IC IE and how it relates to the IC ITE
• Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a polygraph; active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Computer Security, or equivalent (Master Degree in a related field is desired)
• 5+ years experience in All-source analysis and production
• 5+ years experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC)
• 3+ years experience with Intelligence Fusion
• Proficient in information security incident handling
• Experience with Cyber Intelligence Analysis and Cyber Fusion
• Communicate succinctly and directly in oral and written presentations and documents, adhering to length, quality, audience and timeliness constraints.
• Experience with RSA Archer vendor products extremely valuable to customer.
• Must presently be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2 preferred); must be 8570 compliant (IAT Level 2) by date of security indoctrination with any necessary continuing education (CE) for certification.
To apply for this job, contact: