Full Time Employee
Intelligence Analysis Evaluator (Job Number:415605)
SAIC is seeking an Intelligence Analysis Evaluator. The qualified candidate must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with poly. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related work experience
- 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 1 year of experience working in the IC
- Significant demonstrated ability to objectively evaluate IC analytic products, taking into account a diverse and complex range of considerations in performing the evaluations.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of IC analytic standards, analytic tradecraft & methodologies, and experience in applying them to resolve intelligence problems.
- Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities regarding analytic matters.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written products that clearly convey to analysts and managers the quality of analysis in a single product or body of products.
- Supporting the assessment of finished intelligence products by evaluating the application of analytic standards in the products, interviewing producers, and contributing to written reviews of analysis.
- Providing evaluator training and producing tradecraft aids (included but not limited to computer-based training) based on evaluation findings.
- Supporting the assessment of the consistency of evaluations produced by its own evaluators and developing a process to measure and minimize subjective evaluators-introduced variations.
- Assisting with sponsor efforts to achieve functional management of the IC's analytic community including assisting with sponsor identified studies, plan development, and meeting support
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: