Full Time Employee
Strategic Communications Support (Job Number:415618)
SAIC is seeking Strategic Communications Support. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly. Working location is in Northern Virginia.
- Collaborating with leadership on the daily operations of the organization to include development of standard business procedures, strategic communications, task management, and program management functions.
- Developing and synchronizing strategic communications initiatives for government review and approval.
- Streamlining and improving communications standards, guidelines, and processes.
- Reviewing and helping to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives.
- Developing, streamlining, and improving internal program management functions for government review and approval and developing templates to ensure accurate and timely responses.
- Helping to perform quality assurance reviews on written products.
- Composing coordinating, and consolidating recurring reports and work products.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, related work experience
- 5 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 1 year of experience working in the IC
- 3+ years working in the IC.
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IC strategic planning and program management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations' roles and capabilities.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: