Full Time Employee
Senior Knowledge Management Analyst (Job Number:415610)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Knowledge Management Analyst. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly. Working location is in Northern Virginia.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining databases and automated diagnostic tools; create custom graphical views; capture policymaker positions throughout priority deliberations; and manage underlying information needs.
- Maintaining and helping to manage the weighting application and serving in a configuration management and quality assurance capacity.
- Improving and tailoring existing applications to communicate priorities.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive procedures and supporting documentation to manage applications.
- Assisting with the design and conduct of evaluations to assess the output of activities, production, and mission impact.
- Facilitating structured focus groups and managing information needs.
- Produce reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts in easily understandable terms.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 3 years of experience working in the IC
- 3+ years of experience (of the requisite related work experience) designing and developing databases and other applications on IC computer networks.
- Demonstrated extensive knowledge of developing custom database scripts, queries, and graphical interfaces related to IC priority and/or requirement management systems.
- Demonstrated experience with and comprehensive knowledge of the concept of operations, policies, and procedures.
- Significant demonstrated experience working with IC requirements management systems, processes, and procedures.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: