Full Time Employee
Senior Intelligence Assessment Analyst (Job Number:415613)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Intelligence Assessment Analyst with demonstrated experience in quantitative and qualitative analytic methods. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Tysons/McLean, Virginia.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 9+ years of work experience directly related to the technical requirements outlined in the key duties to be performed below
- 3 years of experience working in the Intelligence Community
- 5+ years (of the required related technical work experience) in drafting analysis for senior policymakers.
- Demonstrated strong conceptualization skills and demonstrated experience assessing complex qualitative and quantitative information.
- Experience in delineating judgments and the evidentiary base in clear, concise, and analytic written products.
- Experience in working effectively in analytic teams.
- Demonstrated expertise on regional or functional topics.
- Substantial demonstrated experience applying quantitative analytic methods in the conceptualization and drafting of evaluations on enterprise wide issues.
- Ability to generate reports, charts, and plots of distributions and trends, descriptive statistics, and complex statistical analyses.
- Strong demonstrated knowledge of regional and functional topics and the supporting information needs.
- Expertise on survey techniques and experience in designing and running surveys.
- Conceptualizing and drafting analytic assessments appropriate for senior personnel.
- Researching data to assess agencies' methods as part of performance evaluation and developing recommendations to assist these agencies improve their evaluation techniques.
- Developing methods to assess performance.
- Applying advanced methodological tools and approaches to analyze complex issues and incorporate insights and findings into a broad range of assessments.
- Building and applying strategies.
- Collaborating to share best practices on program evaluations and assessments.
- Providing assessment briefings.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 22, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: