Full Time Employee
Software Sys Engineer IV (Job Number:415616)
SAIC is seeking an IT Specialist. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly. Working location is in Northern Virginia.
- Developing, administering and providing day-to-day maintenance of SharePoint sites, to include development and implementation of a web presence utilizing SharePoint and/or other appropriate platforms.
- Providing development and ongoing maintenance to online database systems.
- Assisting with advice on tools and technologies; monitoring of community activities; assisting with or making recommendations to improve community collaboration; developing studies or surveys in support of collaboration and integration, synthesizing and analyzing results of those studies and surveys.
- Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for IC sessions, and outreach initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 9+ years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 3 years of experience working in the IC
- Advanced software training and certification with experience in industry, academia, or the IC in translating data into intuitive electronic media content.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with SharePoint design, development, and server administration.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Internet technologies, and web development.
- Demonstrated proven track record at planning, leading, and completing complex projects.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities while working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders.
- Knowledge of the IC’s structure and IC member organizations’ roles and capabilities
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 26, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-RESTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: