Full Time Employee Contractor
Cyber Protection System Lead
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Works under general and limited direction to independently complete tasks.
• Serves as a liaison between the RSAF DCIT and the Cyber Protection Contractor team.
• Organizes, directs, manages, and coordinates the activities of all Contractor Team on-site personnel under this effort
• Competent to work independently on multiple phases of complex projects.
• Coordinates activities with superiors and client personnel to resolve technical and/or business issues.
• Coordinates and manages the preparation of analysis, evaluations, and recommendations for proper implementation of programs and systems specifications.
• F-15SA Cyber Protection & Related Facilities Program SOW 20 Nov 15 154
(Cyber Protection System Lead Cont.)
• Analyzes requirements and potential solutions for moderately complex to complex technical and operational challenges.
• Develops practical and workable solutions to clients’ technical and business problems
• Investigates and utilizes new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities and implement improvement.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, information assurance/cybersecurity, or a related technical discipline.
• Capable of professional-level spoken and written communications in English with a minimum documented score of 80 on an English Comprehension Level test for nonnative English speakers.
• At least fifteen (15) years’ experience in the information technology field supporting National / Federal level Government customers.
• At least ten (10) years of combined technical engineering experience in a security governance, information assurance, information security operations, or cyber security operations role within the past
fifteen (15) years.
• 5 years of personnel management
• Experience in analysis of business applications and processes related to complex largescale or mid-tier computer and network systems to identify opportunities for
• Experience developing capability-based requirements for integrated cyber security systems.
• Experience designing or coordinating the design of engineering solutions supporting complex / sensitive
cyber security environments.
• Experience working with senior leadership to justify, plan, coordinate, and implement complex security systems which affect business or mission operations.
• Hold at least one (1) active certification in good standing out of the following list:
o ISC2 CISSP – Certified Information System Security Professional
o ISACA CISM - Certified Information Systems Security Manager
o SANS GIAC GSLC – GIAC Security Leadership
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be able to pass a Background Investigation and must be clearable.
To apply for this job, contact: