Full Time Employee
Senior Financial Resources Expert (Job Number:415805)
SAIC is seeking a Senior Financial Resources Expert. Candidates must possess an active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph. Work location is in Northern Virginia.
- Supporting resource management, budgetary formulation, budgetary analysis, budgetary execution, identifying anomalies or problems, and generating reporting tailored to audiences ranging from program managers to the White House and Congress for Government review and approval.
- Processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and to translate highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical readers.
- Assisting with resource management and oversight of the assigned office.
- Interfacing with the IPPBE process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating regional and functional AOR participation with internal enablers.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in finance, business, economics, or accounting or equivalent, related work experience
- 10 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform and the designated Area of Responsibility (AOR} associated with the position
- 3 years of experience working with or in the IC
- 10+ years' experience (or the requisite years of technical experience) in IC or
- USG financial management, including experience with USG financial management systems.
- Demonstrated experience with budget formulation, analysis, and evaluation of execution, including demonstrated knowledge of IC or USG financial management and budget execution.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze financial data, spot variances from expected norms and initiate or coordinate actions to correct errors or support the reprogramming of funds.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC or USG
- Demonstrated familiarity with reports and formats used in financial reporting to OMB and Congressional authorization, appropriation, and oversight bodies
- Demonstrated experience with processing large volumes of complex data rapidly and accurately and translating highly technical and programmatic data into actionable reporting appropriate for senior and non-technical
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge, talented people, effective processes, and innovation to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government, state/local, and global commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of about $4.4 billion. For more information, visit http://www.saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom (http://investors.saic.com/news-releases).
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posting: Jan 29, 2016, 12:00:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: