Full Time Employee Contractor
Provides the Tier 3 support and serves on the front line as technical personnel on the System Administration Team. Provides administrative support of UNIX systems. Duties include installing the operating system, managing the configurations, managing the ACLs, troubleshooting, monitoring the status of all systems and applications, etc. Duties also include supporting installed applications and network services (NIS, DNS, LDAP, etc.) Serves as the senior level system administrator.
1. Relevant degree and certification (Red Hat) is required.
2. Eight (8) years experience in the System Administration field. (Relevant education may be applied to this requirement only)
3. Experienced in writing scripts (e.g., Shell and PERL) to automate administration functions and to parse files.
4. Experience working with Red Hat Linux, Solaris, Veritas NetBackup and Windows operating systems.
7. Ability to work from a Command Line Interface (CLI).
8. Complete an approved Customer Service Training course within the year preceding contract award.
To apply for this job, contact: