Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
We are seeking candidates with Java experience to work on a dynamic team to build custom components and integrate existing components on a mission critical system.
• Performs as the technical expert with thorough understanding of the business application of an assigned project.
• Performs as a senior member of a team.
• Responsible for being able to work independently but being able to assist others on the team.
• Assists in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be involved in the design phase of a project.
• Works with customers and technical staff in the resolution of software problems and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
• Participates in the entire software development lifecycle.
• Perform design, coding, and unit testing of new system components as they are defined
• Integrate new code with existing components, COTS/GOTS products, and external systems
• Assist the test team with analyzing test results and troubleshooting the system
• Participate as a collaborative member of an Agile team
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or related) or equivalent work experience and 7+ years software development experience
• 3+ years’ experience as a software developer designing and implementing enterprise-scale web applications in Java using a combination of custom code and COTS product
• Development experience with
• Java, JDBC, XML, Web Services (REST), Spring MVC, and database (Oracle).
• Experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum) using continuous integration and delivery tools (svn, Maven, Hudson)
• Knowledge of deploying secure web applications on a JAVA/Linux infrastructure (preferably RedHat) and Apache Tomcat
• Security + Certification or equivalent
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience with secure coding practices in accordance with DISA Application STIGs and Checklists.
• Experience working with Jasper Reports
• Advanced understanding of Linux administration
• Experience working with the Atlassian SDK and customizing Atlassian Jira would be a plus
• MS SQL Server experience
TS/SCI with the ability to obtain CI Polygraph
To apply for this job, contact: