Full Time Employee Contractor
USCYBERCOM is a sub-unified command subordinate to U. S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM). The Cyber National Mission Force (CNMF) is a USCYBERCOM Joint Force Headquarters and the U.S. military's first joint tactical command with a dedicated mission focused on cyberspace operations: to plan, direct and synchronize cyberspace operations to deter, deny, and if necessary, defeat adversary cyber actors to defend the nation. This work will provide cyber training management support to USCYBERCOM J7, update and sustain certification standards for the Cyber Mission Forces Teams, and cyber exercise planning and execution, and after action analysis and lessons learned capture for various cyber exercises. This task order includes Combatant Command Exercise support, Team Certification events, CYBER KNIGHT, CYBER FLAG, CYBER GUARD, CYBER WARGAME, and Table Top exercises
Job Duties: Support USCYBERCOM J7 with the following duties:
• Develop, validate, and assess the Cyber Mission Force (CMF) Certification and Proficiency Standards to provide for rigorous testing, scoring and evaluation metrics and methods, so that the CMF Commander has an accurate force assessment of team and element level training and operational readiness at all times.
• Support the management and sustainment of certification and proficiency standards for the CMF teams and associated element levels.
• Update and revise certification and proficiency standards and criteria.
• Update team certification evaluation standards and associated metrics based on revised manual and instructions.
• Update Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) of team and unique sub-element certification and proficiency standards as required, and incorporate in evaluation packages.
• Update the T&R Manual based on the changed standards and revision schedule established by the Government.
• Update, manage, and conduct activities to sustain the process, methods, and procedures to evaluate and validate CMF team certification and proficiency standards, in coordination with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from USCYBERCOM and NSA, to ensure analysis and training meets the standards
• Modify standards during the validation process as determined and approved by the Government
• Conduct exercise assessment and root cause analysis, and develop recommendations to enhance CMF team training proficiency standards
• Incorporate lessons learned knowledge into the certification, proficiency and standards development process.
• Maintain and update the Assessment Process, which includes the methodology and procedures to validate teaching to required standards, monitoring individual and team activities on- and off-network, and a process for tracking training effectiveness.
• Support the assessment of training through travel to CMF sites to review team certification activities to ensure compliance with training and certification standards and the T&R Manual.
• Facilitate the establishment of a next-generation CMF Persistent Training Environment (PTE) that leverages both technology and curriculum to fill a current gap in cyber workforce development.
• Provide support by assisting in the development of modular and scalable individual and team-based cyber training events, which will be conducted over the Joint Information Operations Range (JIOR).
• Design CMF-PTE host training content from the 1000-2000 Level of the CMF Training Model and collective squad/team training at the 3000 and 4000 Level.
• Five (5) to twelve (12) years of experience performing cyber exercise execution support including exercise role players, exercise network support and data capture and reporting; and cyber wargame and TTX support.
• Demonstrated experience in designing, planning, executing and assessing DoD cyber exercises, TTXs and Wargames using the JELC.
• Demonstrated experience in After Action Reporting, developing Lessons Learned and capturing exercise artifacts
Must have one of the following Certificates: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CASP CE, GSLC or CISM plus 7-10 years of experience.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
• Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization desired
• Familiarity with Joint processes, operations, and commands
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Travel : 25%
To apply for this job, contact: