Full Time Employee Contractor
USCYBERCOM is a sub-unified command subordinate to U. S. Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM). The Cyber National Mission Force (CNMF) is a USCYBERCOM Joint Force Headquarters and the U.S. military's first joint tactical command with a dedicated mission focused on cyberspace operations: to plan, direct and synchronize cyberspace operations to deter, deny, and if necessary, defeat adversary cyber actors to defend the nation. This work will provide cyber training management support to USCYBERCOM J7, update and sustain certification standards for the Cyber Mission Forces Teams, and cyber exercise planning and execution, and after action analysis and lessons learned capture for various cyber exercises. This task order includes Combatant Command Exercise support, Team Certification events, CYBER KNIGHT, CYBER FLAG, CYBER GUARD, CYBER WARGAME, and Table Top exercises
Job Duties: Support USCYBERCOM J7 with the following duties:
• Provide a direct interface between the contractor personnel and the J7 Contracting Officer's Representative (COR)
• Effectively manage and communicate with contractor personnel at the Government location and serve as the Contractor's interface for all administrative and technical aspects of the program to include staffing, security, access, clearances, deliverables, invoicing, and scheduling
• Implement an effective communications plan with the COR and meet regularly (minimum bi-weekly) with USCYBERCOM/J7 or his or her designated Government representative to discuss progress on assigned tasks and to ensure all quality assurance standards are being met
• Submit a Task Order Management Plan (Management Plan) that addresses the technical approach for implementing the requirements of the Task Order.
• Develop the Management Plan which addresses communications with Government personnel to convey urgent as well as routine task order matters and identify organizational resources and management controls to be employed in order to meet the performance and schedule requirements throughout Task Order execution
• Five (5) to twelve (12) years of experience in military operations, training, planning, and conducting assessments and analysis.
• Firm understanding of the Joint Training System, Joint Training Plans, and readiness reporting.
• Experience in planning, assessments, and training background to review war plans and assess the commands ability to support and meet assigned tasks.
• Knowledge of the Defense Readiness and Reporting System (DRRS), JTIMS and JLLIS and how they work in unison to support readiness and the JTS
Must have one of the following Certificates: CISA, GCIH, GCED, CISSP, CASP CE, GSLC or CISM plus 7-10 years of experience.
• Critical thinking skills, both qualitatively and quantitatively
• Ability to prepare a well-grounded, defensible argument
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
• Strong technical and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Familiarity with USSTRATCOM organization desired
• Familiarity with Joint processes, operations, and commands
Clearance: TS/SCI with CI Poly
Travel : 25%
To apply for this job, contact: