Full Time Employee
Senior Mission Management Analyst for Counter-Denial and Deception (Job Number:416316)
Position Title: Senior Mission Management Analyst for Counter-Denial and Deception
SAIC is seeking a Senior Mission Management Analyst. The qualified candidate must possess a TS/SCI clearance with poly.
Working location is in Northern Virginia.
- Assisting with the facilitation and monitoring of interagency implementation of Counter-D&D Strategy and D&D and Scientific & Technical Intelligence (S&Tl)-related objectives in the Unifying Intelligence Strategy for Science and Technology.
- Conducting research, writing, or assisting in the review, appropriate coordination, editing, final preparation, and tracking of written products that
? Support the overall counter-D&D strategy, and better integrate D&D into the NIPF
? Support the integration of D&D issues with existing and evolving collection, analytic, and community planning and budgeting processes
? Support the coordination of D&D-related implementation strategies with collection managers and resource managers
- Assisting with the facilitation of focus groups on S&Tl topics or groups of
related topics to assign relevancy rankings and to identify both near-term and future topic trends. This includes subject related initiatives that will nurture, focus, and strengthen collaborative/outreach research efforts between the intelligence and academic communities or national laboratories and subject related initiatives that will further the implementation of the Unifying Intelligence Strategy for S&T or the D&D Roadmap to respond to the strategy for countering foreign denial and deception practices.
- Assisting with the facilitation and monitoring of collaborative/outreach projects
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 9 years of work experience related to the technical requirement against which the individual is slated to perform
- 3 years of experience working in the Intelligence Community
? An advanced degree and/or graduate-level course work, related to National Security.
? 20+ years' experience with the U.S. Intelligence Community, including significant demonstrated analytic skills and previous work experience with senior officials.
? Demonstrated experience working intelligence issues related to foreign denial and deception activities and related US counter-D&D efforts (collection strategies, analytic tool development, etc.) across the IC.
? Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Feb 22, 2016, 10:42:00 AM
Primary Location: United States-VA-MCLEAN
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: