Full Time Employee
Collaboration Systems Architect (Job Number:416933)
SAIC has an opening for an experienced Collaboration Systems Engineer. The primary responsibility is to provide collaboration systems engineering design, implementation and support for corporate enterprise or direct project systems. Duties will include hardware, software, operating system maintenance, performance tuning, capacity planning, configuration management and testing. In order to manage our mission essential computing environment, it will be critical for the successful candidates to develop close working relationships with team members, customer groups, and other teams. The position will be designing, building and supporting extensive automation programs using Powershell, Puppet and other tools including integrating these into large, complex environment.
- Requires Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Management of Information Systems, or relevant discipline, or equivalent experience (4 years)
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience supporting Windows Servers in an server administrator role including patching, installing, troubleshooting backing up and all other aspects
- Must have experience with Lync or Skype for Business systems at an advanced level including design/implementation experience.
- Applicant must have strong customer service skills, communications skills, documentation skills,
- Requires SharePoint system support experience and be able to learn new concepts quickly.
- Strong experience in Windows system administration and troubleshooting is required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance. Can start with a DOD TS or DOE Q but must be able to start reciprocity process up upon acceptance.
- Powershell scripting
- Server administration automation using tools such as GPOs or Puppet
- Experience in a classified and highly secure environment
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Oct 17, 2016, 4:49:15 PM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: