Full Time Employee
AFIT Technical Support/Administrative Associate (Job Number:417220)
The Administrative Associate (AA) provides general administrative support for the AFIT faculty and staff as well as prospective students. Responsibilities may include:
- Updating and maintaining general correspondence, assignment letters, organizational charts, recall rosters phone listings, additional duty rosters, fulfilling transcript requests.
- Preparing content for staff meeting.
- Transmitting and receiving documents and messages electronically.
- Tracking suspense requirements, providing administrative support with various systems, such as Defense Travel System (DTS), Air Force Records Information Management System (AFRIMS), Automated Time Attendance and Production System (ATAAPS) and Defense Civilian Pay System (DCPS), and other organizational databases.
- Assisting with ordering office supplies, gathering requests for supplies, and preparing and itemizing various lists for supplies/equipment to be procured by the Government office.
- Coordinating and arranging visits and support visits hosted by the school; arranging special transportation for students; assisting with lodging arrangements as necessary.
- Responding to student requests for information and post materials to collaboration sites and/or disseminate electronically to meet student needs.
- Setting up the logistics for class icebreakers & socials to include making appropriate reservations, confirmations, and transportation arrangements.
- Assisting course director with classroom set-up, configuration and signage, exam or assignment distribution and collection, creating attendance rosters and produce graduation certificates, development, administration, consolidation, and analysis of end of course surveys, assistance with presentation formatting, assemble course books and disseminating course materials as directed, establishing computer, scheduling research and course activities with on base analysis facilities.
Junior (multiple positions): Minimum 2 years of general administration experience. Knowledgeable and experience of DoD & USAF administrative policies, procedures, and processes.
Journeyman: Minimum 5 years of general administration experience. Knowledgeable and experience of DoD & USAF administrative policies, procedures, and processes.
Required Skills: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional Office Suite Software applications. Ability to communicate clearly and expertly (in English) in both verbal and written forms concerning administrative, and technical subject matters.
Desired Skills: Prior experience working at AFIT.
Required Clearance: Secret
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Mar 8, 2016, 7:40:41 AM
Primary Location: United States-OH-WRIGHT-PATTERSON AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: