Full Time Employee
Software Engineer (Job Number:417270)
SAIC has a need for a Ruby Developer in Albuquerque, NM. A position exists for a motivated individual to provide software design and development of applications and/or tools to provide a variety of functions from business applications to custom developed systems.
The software developer duties will include:
- Gather requirements, design, develop and test high-reliability applications, and provide end user support if needed
- Designs, implements, and supports the applications on standard development methodologies.
- Provides programming and database support including web page development and support as well as application testing and validation of results.
- Work with customers in defining and negotiating requirements.
- Develops solutions to programming moderately complex problems and presents recommendations.
- Develop new capabilities, enhancements, modifications, and corrections to existing software and database systems.
- Document work and results.
- Interact closely with customers
- Can start without a clearance but must be able to obtain and maintain a required US DOE Q security clearance
- Bachelor?s degree in or equivalent experience (4 years) and 9+ years of Information Technology experience
- Minimum of 3 years? experience developing Ruby, Java and Python.
- SQL and database experience
- Linux experience
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- Real time programming
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 13, 2016, 7:38:02 AM
Primary Location: United States-NM-ALBUQUERQUE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: DOE Q
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: