Full Time Employee Contractor
Must be knowledgeable of and experienced in the formulation and execution of organizational training programs for technical organizations. Must be experienced in the assessment of training requirements, identification and evaluation of training alternatives, formulation of training courses, and development of requisite training materials and documentation. Must be experienced in the development and employment of a variety of training approaches including: traditional classroom, programmed learning, hands-on training using test beds and simulators, and video, audio, and computer aided training. Must be capable of instructing personnel from prepared course material. Must be available to travel to various training locations.
Responsible for delivering, facilitating, and monitoring training/educational courseware for contractor personnel assigned to a government client. Establishes training plans for Field Support Technicians, Field Service Analysts, Operations Specialist and support personnel as well as managers at all levels to maximize personnel performance. Uses appropriate learning methodologies to support knowledge transfer. Ensures training components are relevant and actively support the client mission, vision, and strategic plan. Generates curriculum for technical and professional development courses. Assesses training results through monitoring performance and documenting the value of personnel skill sets in relation to job requirements. Liaises with internal and external subject matter experts to provide quality educational programs. Maintain records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness. Conducts on-going research and analysis to identify new training needs and to maintain up-to-date training materials by observing and receiving feedback from participants and/or adhering to strategic goals set for the organization. Evaluates existing training programs, materials and tools and modifies accordingly.
• Selects appropriate technologies, develops and documents training standards and specifications to enable trainings design, development and delivery.
• Ensures that all contractual training requirements are being met
• Applies advanced training concepts, techniques and processes in monitoring the contractors system level training development.
• Makes decisions and is accountable for comprehensiveness of requirements and completeness of training specifications/documents/ plans/products
• Analyzes training effectiveness
• Review and provide comments to Program CDRL s and documentation as required.
• Strong knowledge in adult and accelerated learning principles, and Curriculum Design and Development.
• Proven track record of creating curriculum and ability to train-the-trainer.
• Knowledge and success in Distance Learning
• Ability to build, maintain and manage relationships and partnerships within government and contracting personnel.
• Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Self-starter, highly motivated and a team player
• Training certification verifying the ability to train others in a classroom or similar setting
• Experience in training /instructional design/ education field management
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet
Computer Science, Mathematics, or other Engineering or Technical discipline.
5 years of experience required...
To apply for this job, contact: