Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As the Sr. Information Assurance/Security Specialist, you will conduct trade off analyses of products for clients to determine optimal informant security solutions.
• Work as part of a team to operate and maintain Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS) on a large enterprise network supporting large scale IT systems.
• Install, maintain, and upgrade Linux operating systems on security servers
• Develop scripts to run on Linux systems to support the operation and maintenance of security related applications
• Recommends information assurance/security solutions to support customers’ requirements.
• Performs analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
• Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions that meet security requirements.
• Provides integration and implementation of the computer system security solution.
• Analyzes general information assurance-related technical problems and provides basic engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
• 7 years of directly related work experience
• Experience making recommendations for configuring the security posture of operational systems.
• Experience implementing security controls on RedHat Linux Operating Systems
Preferred to have experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), Scripting, IDS, IPS
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Security, or related field; or equivalent preferred.
Key Words: Information Assurance, Security, RedHat Linux (RHEL), FISMA, STIG, Active Directory, LDAP, ISSO
To apply for this job, contact: