Full Time Employee
Administrative Assistant II (Job Number:417307)
SAIC currently has a contingency position for a Administrative Specialist to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM) at Fort Meade, Maryland.
Administrative support is critical to the effective and efficient operations of the Command. Administrative support includes all aspects of administrative management, general office support, and coordination among organizations for day-to-day operations.
Daily activities include:
• Performs administrative and office support activities for the directorates, divisions and/or branches within USCYBERCOM
• Assists with coordinating, planning and organizing meetings, technical exchanges, conferences, and synchronization sessions
• Responsible for assisting with the preparation and/or distribution of read-ahead materials and briefings for a wide-range of audiences at various military ranks and civilian levels.
• Coordinates the arrival of visitors to include senior level military and civilian personnel and foreign visitors
• Advises and assists with the development and management of internal and external operational processes
• Utilizes Command internal systems to collect, analyze, and compile metrics for division and or branch reports
• Tracks formal USCYBERCOM task items and reports status
• Develops and maintains calendars and schedules
• Develops, drafts, writes and edits reports, briefs, proposals, and other documents in support of USCYBERCOM’s requirements.
• Records and distributes meeting minutes
• Maintains organization documentation, records, and files
• Submit and track expense reports
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in office administration. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Significant experience on or in support of a major staff, i.e.; Joint Staff or CCMD staff.
• Excellent communications skills.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Ability to develop briefing materials, administrative support.
• Excellent writing skills and ability to communicate effectively, and briefing senior officers.
• Superior Microsoft Office and Outlook skills and experience.
High School Dipolma or GED SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 22, 2016, 9:48:25 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-FORT MEADE
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: