Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Technology Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Document Administrative Specialist you will be responsible to support Enterprise Content Management (ECM) &/Or Records Management (RM) efforts involving various aspects of the Information Lifecycle as required under set processes. File and retrieve documents within a standardized system that allows for the efficient storage of and accessibility to large volume of records. Create and maintain documentation by using SharePoint and standard MS Office products. Assist in the administration of the customer's Records Retention Management &/Or Enterprise Content Management program.
Responsibilities May Include:
• Utilizing an Enterprise Content Management (ECM) &/or Electronic Record Management (ERM) System
• Capturing and documenting inputs received from customers and meetings
• Assisting with Information Management Process Mappings
• Initiating requirements within an IT Service Management system
• Assist to develop and/or update Training materials and related communications for the ECM &/or ERM system
• Tracking and reporting annual Records Management (RM) training
• Supporting the Records Management Officer (RMO) with annual inspections
• Assisting with maintaining file plans
• Assisting in preparing briefings
• Supporting training sessions with system navigation, and capturing user questions
• Assisting in maintaining organizational metadata terms
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Knowledge of SharePoint.
• Proficient at typing.
• Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner with internal and external contacts.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Requires High School diploma or equivalent, and two to three years of related experience.
• Ability to use MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and a PC (Windows based)
• MS SharePoint (2010) experience preferred
• Oral and Written Communication
• Organizational experience
Security Clearance requirements: Top Secret Clearance required and SCI eligibility
To apply for this job, contact: