Full Time Employee Contractor
At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Become an integral part of a diverse ManTech team supporting U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s mission to prevent terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country while also facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As Research Analyst, the candidate for this position will provide intelligence analysis support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible for using, developing, maintaining, and enhancing models, tools and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counterterrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Threat Research Support
• Query Support
The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
• Deliver analysis for the identification and analysis of transnational criminal organizations, their future actions, and their methods.
• Search and analyze intelligence data, synthesize intelligence information into relationship or threat model data, and infer the confidence level and completeness of the information.
• Research additional sources such as trade, travel, criminal activity, and money movement to isolate actors, activities, and networks that represent threats to the US security or legal trade and travel.
• Provide analytical support for the development of analytics models to identify networks, predict future threats, and isolate and evaluate threat scenarios.
• Work in data science teams that include intel analysts, data and visualization experts, and software developers.
• Construct of dossiers for specific threats.
Prepare documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information.
• HS & 5 years OR AS and above and 0 years of experience)
• Demonstrated expertise in understanding large, complex transaction data, with the ability to synthesize information from large amounts of data.
• Experience with Intelligence Analysis.
• Experience in community and threat Identification.
• Experience presenting work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience evaluating uncertainty in relationship data.
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
Clearance: Ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability
Location: This position will require ability to work from the following addresses:
1. 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
2. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
3. Herndon, VA 20171
4. Reston, VA 20191
To apply for this job, contact: