Full Time Employee Contractor
At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Become an integral part of a diverse ManTech team supporting U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s mission to prevent terrorists and terrorist weapons from entering the country while also facilitating lawful international travel and trade.
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As Systems Analyst, the candidate for this position will provide systems analysis support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible using data analytics techniques to develop, maintain and enhance models, tools and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counterterrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Entity Resolution
• Threat Research Support
• Query Support
The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
• Formulate or define system scope and objectives.
• Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
• Prepare detailed specifications for programs.
• Assist in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
• Work with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
• Formulate specifications for complex software programming applications
• Modify and maintain complex applications
• Evaluate new and existing software products from cost-effectiveness and feasibility analysis perspective
• Coordinate with the intelligence community, gather requirements, analyze the data and business logic, and work with large data sets. Prepare documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information.
• HS & 15 years of experience OR Masters & 0 years of experience
• Experience using Agile techniques to design, develop, enhance, test, debug, and implement software and troubleshoot production problems.
• Experience with Java, python
• Experience with Apache Hadoop
• Experience with build environments such as Apache Maven and Gradle
• Experience with Integrated Development environments ( Eclipse IDE, Cygwin, RStudio)
• Experience with Web Environment development
• Data profiling, data mining, cluster analysis, or statistical pattern analysis
• False positives identification for rule based methods, pair-wise classification, clustering approaches, or probabilistic inference.
• Data visualization
• Geocoding or geomapping.
• Entity relationship ontologies
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
Clearance: Ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability.
Location: This position will require ability to work from the following addresses:
1. 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
2. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
3. Herndon, VA 20171
4. Reston, VA 20191
To apply for this job, contact: