Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking experienced and skilled professionals to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist CBP officers and border enforcement personnel in effectively and efficiently identifying cargo, individuals and conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States; conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats; develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations; and coordinate and enhance analysis and targeting efforts.
As Applications Developer, the candidate for this position will provide application development support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible using data analytics techniques to develop, maintain and enhance models, tools and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counterterrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Entity Resolution
• Threat Research Support
• Query Support
The candidate will perform the following responsibilities:
• Research, build using Apache Maven and Gradle, and coordinate the integration of new products based on client requirements
• Design and developing new analytical products or major enhancements to existing software.
• Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements or user stories.
• Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
• Participate in development of software user manuals and technical reports.
• HighSchool & 15 years of Experience OR Masters Degree & 0 Years of experience
• Experience working within an Integrated development environment using Eclipse and Cygwin and familiarity with using various java libraries.
• Knowledge of java libraries used for data analysis is desired.
• Experience using Agile techniques to design, develop, enhance, test, debug, and implement software and troubleshoot production problems.
• Experience in IT systems development and flexibility to support tasks such as: database administration, capacity planning, logging, supporting software installation, security, and optimization of processes for speed and accuracy.
• Experience in one or more of the following areas:
o Programming in Java , python, or R
o Use of build environments Apache Maven, Gradle,
o Use of Integrated Development environments ( Eclipse IDE, Cygwin, RStudio)
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
Clearance: Ability obtain/maintain DHS CBP Suitability
Location: This position will require ability to work from the following addresses:
1. 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
2. Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
3. Herndon, VA 20171
4. Reston, VA 20191
To apply for this job, contact: