Full Time Employee
Geospatial-Intelligence Staff Officer (Job Number:418054)
SAIC is seeking a Program/Project Staff Officer to provide support to program control activities related to strategic integration of Persistent GEOINT technology resources. The successful applicant will perform a wide range of functions and tasks to manage time, resources, expectations, and deliverables associated with meeting facilitation. This position is based in the Springfield, Virginia. Qualified applicants must have an active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effectively supporting process improvements in a high performing office environment
- Serve as liaison between customer and facilitator to support meeting prep, delivery, and post evaluation activities
- Support the design and development of meeting goals and objectives
- Assist in conducting post-meeting reviews and provide feedback on accomplishments, ongoing needs, and improvements
- Identify and assess customer needs, goals, and agendas for tactical and strategic sessions
- Working location: Springfield, Virginia
**Must be a US Citizen** **Must currently hold an Active TS/SCI with Poly**
- Bachelor's Degree with significant quantitative analytic focus; MS, MBA, or equivalent preferred
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant experience in system engineering, costing, business or finance
- Demonstrated strong organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and resources.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communications skills (written and oral) and the ability to effectively interact with people at diverse levels.
- Strong collaborative skills to work in the team environment. Must be able to deal effectively with people under a wide variety of conditions.
- Work effectively with computer software programs including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong understanding of Intelligence Community and experience working directly with NGA Key Components.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Demonstrated experience conduction analyses that involve complex technical parameter, acquisition and logistics requirements, schedule constraints, procurement and business principles and similar cost-influencing factors
- Demonstrated experience developing life cycle cost estimates utilizing various methodologies (i.e. parametric, analogous, engineering judgment, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in business case development
- Demonstrated experience in schedule, cost risk and benefit analysis
- An active TS/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a polygraph.
- Ability to work on a given situation, issue, or problem without being wedded to an outcome.
- Experience working to identify and assess customer needs, goals, and agendas in setting up offsites, program management reviews, senior leadership meetings, and other activities as required.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Ability to work across Division, Office, Directorate, and interagency lines.
- Understand various protocols of various mission partners (e.g., NRO, NSA, CIA, DIA, DoD).
- Demonstrate current understanding of system and data architecture and data engineering
- Implementation of financial systems in the federal environment from both a systems and functional perspective
- Experience in development and presentation of costing material, technical briefings and management status reports
- Ability to Adapt to changing requirements and management directives
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Apr 7, 2016, 1:34:55 PM
Primary Location: United States-VA-SPRINGFIELD
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: