Full Time Employee Contractor
Required - Shall have five (5) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
· Required - Shall have one (1) year of experience in the SIGINT environment.
· Desired - Experience with Hadoop clusters with 1,000 or more cores.
· Desired - Experience developing and coding on at least one Object Oriented systems.
· Desired - Experience "wrapping" legacy systems or components as Web Services within a SOA framework.
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with developing distributed storage routing and querying algorithms.
· Desired ? Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products.
· Desired - Three (3) years demonstrated experience developing software for one of the following: Windows (2000, 2003, XP, Vista), UNIX or Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) OS. With at least one (I) year of this experience must have been obtained within the last two (2) years.
· Desired ? Three (3) years experience in software integration and software testing, to include developing and implementing test plans and test scripts.
· Desired ? Demonstrated technical writing skills.
· Desired - Familiar with the software development process described in the J-STD-016 and IEEE/EIA 12207, "Information technology-Software life cycle processes" and possess at least one (1) year of experience developing software in accordance with these standards.
· Desired - Four (4) years of experience developing software using the Java programming language. With at least three (3) years of either C or C++, Windows/UNIX/Linux (Redhat versions 3-5) programming experience.
· Desired - Knowledge and experience with internals of HDFS, HADOOP, and/or Google's BIG TABLE.
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science is highly desired which will be considered equivalent to two (2) years experience.
NOTE : A degree in Communications, Computer Science, Mathematics, Accounting, Information Systems, Program Management, or similar degree will be considered as a technical field.
Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and system integration, and tests for a subsystem. Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software acceptance reviews. Researches problems discovered by quality assurance or product support and develops solutions to the problems. Supports proposal efforts. Frequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts. Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific projects.
To apply for this job, contact: