Full Time Employee Contractor
Required - Shall have seven (7) years experience in software development/engineering, including requirements analysis, software development, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, and problem diagnosis/resolution.
· Required - Shall have two (2) years experience in the cleared environment.
· Required - Shall have two (2) years experience designing, developing, updating, and maintaining web pages using associated web page creation tools.
· Required – Experience web development using the following tools:
o NodeJS, NPM
o Bootstrap, LESS, CSS3
o Database (SQL, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo, etc.)
o Scripting Language (Perl/PHP, Python and/all)
o REST API’s
· Desired – Experience in graphics design and the use of a wide range of presentation tools.
· Desired – Demonstrated familiarity with web designs concepts, practices and procedures.
· Desired – Experience web development using the following tools:
o Jenkins/Bamboo (Continuous Integration)
o Selenium/PhantomJS browser testing
o Ruby/Ruby on Rails
o Web Development Tool Experience
o Experience with Intelink/JWICS
o Experience in building forms and field validations
o Experience with CASPORT
o Experience working with PKI and Server Certs
Performs system and subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests for a system. Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review. Acts as technical lead for pre-proposal, proposal, and existing program efforts. Involvement in business development includes briefing customers on company capabilities. Supports program management office in technical role. Represents the organization as the prime customer contact on contracts or projects. May research the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues. Interacts with senior customer personnel on significant technical matters, often requiring coordinated activity across organizational lines. May provide technical guidance to lower level software engineers.
To apply for this job, contact: