Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
For Sears Holdings company EVOKE PRODUCTIONS the studio Fashion Creative Director will be a results-oriented, experienced creative leader who will drive numerous initiatives. The ideal candidate will possess the creative talent, leadership and vision to drive design and execution of visual materials for standard and creative imaging across a broad spectrum of advertising requirements. These include digital and print media platforms and communication channels and will be a hands on manager who can balance oversee imaging projects from conception to completion, translating marketing objectives into creative strategies as well as driving specific initiatives to fruition. Directs the fashion art director staff in the realization of all advertising and marketing collateral and ensures that visual communication standards are met across various media. Responsible for the quality of work produced. Candidate must have retail studio and home and apparel fashion experience and thrive in a fast paced environment.
For this role we need an excellent leader with 10+ years of Home and Apparel Fashion photography experience. This role should have experience with researching and presenting seasonal trends as a comprehensive approach to planning and executing on fashion shoots.
* Leads fashion art director team. Is an EXCELLENT leader of people.
* Oversee and directs all aspects of fashion creative work and photo/video art direction for on figure, laydown and assigned creative projects. Review and approve all work at the key stages up to and including final releases.
* Working knowledge of current color and fashion and creative trends
* Independently recognizes the need for large-scale change; works with management as top functional expert to devise innovative solutions and implement change at the department and/or Division level.
* Ensure Sears Holdings requirements are satisfied as well as the raising the studio photography creative standards. Supervise and communicate any changes to team members.
* Work with internal creative team to remain current on all fashion standards, digital & print. Drive creative development and consistency of design standards to the next level.
* Drives the planning and creative direction of projects to meet production deadlines and budgets.
* Working manager able to drive projects to fruition to meet key success metrics and is able to work cross functionally
* Applies insight, intelligence and creative imagination toward a desired result.
* Ability to solve problems, make sound decisions, and handle multiple assignments within a deadline driven environment.
* Bringing ideas into action. Offering ideas to accomplish internal and external work resulting in better work and working smarter
* Operate with on-going curiosity about emerging trends in the market through research, observation, print media, and runway
To apply for this job, contact: