Full Time Employee Contractor
The Administrative Assistant position performs a variety of administrative duties providing mission support in one or more functions or business areas within the NRO Directorates. The nature of Administrative Assistant work varies from transactional in nature and requires general knowledge of basic administrative processes (Entry Level) to moderately complex (Intermediate Level) and very complex tasks which demands a high degree of autonomy and latitude in planning, organizing, and decision making to fulfill work requirements (Senior Level).
Contractor personnel at this level shall be able to perform all of the tasks and have the skill set of an Intermediate and Entry Level
• Author and/or provide critical/final review of correspondence
• Draft documents such as instructions, spreadsheets, presentations and reports
• Build briefing packages and present information
• Analyze metrics and provide summary to senior management
• Administer databases and spreadsheets to include managing user accounts and accesses, creating reports, and performing updates
• Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
• Extensive knowledge of NRO/IC/DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy and operating principles
To apply for this job, contact: