Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual to work as a member of a small multi-skilled team. You will gather requirements, assess technology, and work with scientists and engineers from around the world to satisfy requirements. The technologies and solutions offered against the requirements are then presented to operators, war fighters, or first responders for evaluation and assessment. You will then work to take the successful technologies from proof of concept to full implementation. You will contribute to Broad Agency Announcements, write statements of work, evaluate white papers and proposals, manage contracts, measure performance, manage budget and schedule, and oversee the performance of technology contractors. You will plan, organize and conduct meetings with operators, first responders, decision makers and technology providers and producers in a working group format. The working groups are from many disciplines and from multiple agencies and organizations. Subject matter experts (SME) are used to assist these working groups. Responsibilities of this position include identifying, selecting and utilizing SMEs from both the government and the commercial sectors.
Additional responsibilities include: creating program documents and monitoring program execution using an automated system, performing technical analysis to support planning, financial actions, task management and project management, maintaining formal and informal communications with working group members, contractors, and management, preparing presentations and supporting the inclusion of other presenters into working group agendas, and performing market research in specific technical areas.
List of specific functions
This position will be working in the area of Advanced Analytical Concepts (AAC) for national defense organizations. The ACC Team works closely with DoD Special Operations, Irregular Warfare initiatives, the US Military, the intelligence community, DoD acquisition and test activities, Homeland Security and Law Enforcement.
• Support the AAC subgroup government program manager in the development and management of R&D projects that rapidly develop technologies required for combating terrorism.
• Provide high-quality, timely and professional services and technical support. The candidate should have experience satisfying field operations requirements, preparing reports, familiarizing non-technical people with technical capabilities, creating market studies, and conducting hands-on work.
• Develop concise statements of work, review technical proposals, monitor and review technical and financial project execution, and support program management administration.
• Prepare technical and programmatic briefings and technical papers.
• Work with contracting personnel in the development of requirements documents, statements of work, technical evaluations, independent government cost estimates, and other contract documents.
• Track and analyze the status of assigned projects. The work will require becoming proficient in the use of unique CTTSO management databases and business management applications.
• Ensure project leads and client-facing staff is ensuring that project level artifacts are developed and retained during the course of project definition, execution and close-out.
• Maintain AAC Project Matrix that maps agency requirements to AAC projects (past, current and future).
• Update AAC Project files on a quarterly basis to support recurring calls for data (related to internal reviews, budget formulation, and annual external presentations).
• Maintain AAC library of project Quad Sheets; ensuring that Task/Project files are complete.
The work will be performed on the government site in Alexandria, VA. Travel will be required and can include international travel but will not typically exceed 25%. Travel may be performed in support of program reviews, test and evaluation trials, conferences, presentations, and working group meetings.
Requirements: The candidate must have, as a minimum,
• Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering, Scientific or Business degrees are desired)
• At least 10 years of experience in Special Operations and the application of advance analytics
• At least 7-9 years of experience in project management, project management support, or analysis.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Other Skills Required: This position requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective decision-making, and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of the DoD procurement and acquisition systems
• Experience writing and/or evaluating contract documents such as statements of work, technical evaluations, CDRLs, and independent government cost estimates.
• Operational experience with military special missions or intelligence agencies associated with combating terrorism operations/technology
• Experience in applied social science
• Expertise with ‘big data’ or ‘cloud-based data systems’ and their potential application for analytics at the edge and predictive analytics and modeling for Operations, Intel, and planning.
• Expertise with the advanced analytics and models and knowledge of major initiatives by other agencies (e.g. NGA, NRO, DTRA, Army, SOF, etc.).
To apply for this job, contact: