Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking a AN/SPY Technical Trainer in support of our programs located in Dahlgren, VA.
Develops and conducts training and educational programs in support of the Aegis Training and Readiness Center in Dahlgren Virginia. Training program requires the ability to conduct traditional classroom instruction and support maintenance training for the AN/SPY-1 Radar System.
Specifically the position involves performance of the following tasks:
• Instruct Aegis Technicians in Maintenance and Operation topics related to the AN/SPY-1 Radar
• Conduct training sessions and develop criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
• Maintain existing curriculum and training materials
• Prepare course syllabi, lesson plans, and student manuals
• Evaluate training materials and procedures and recommend improvements to keep courses current with new technology
• Maintain class records; write, administer, and score tests
• Counsel students and evaluate student performance
Level of experience/Education:
• United States citizen and an active secret clearance
• Possess knowledge of the Navy’s AN/SPY-1 Radar System
• High School diploma and three years of related (instructor) experience
To apply for this job, contact: