Full Time Employee Contractor
The ETM III will be part of a team of technicians providing technical expertise in the installation, maintenance, and support of Radio Frequency communications systems across the country.
• Deliver technical support during the lifecycle of the RF communications system
• Prepare the planning and logistics necessary during the installation and testing of RF communication systems
• Provide trouble-shooting diagnostics and repair solutions when necessary
• Assist to Produce installation design plans (IDP) and As-Built drawings and documentation
• Oversee the assembly of complex electronics system components and provide Quality Assurance (QA) upon conclusion
• Perform the electronic alignment and repair of RF communications equipment
• Conduct Pre-Installation Test and Check-Out (PITCO) of RF communications components and systems
• Conduct System Operational Verification Test (SOVT) of RF communications system installations
• Oversee subcontractors during the installation of new site infrastructure and provide QA
• Install and test communications equipment at multiple locations
• Conduct maintenance training to Nationwide Maintenance Network (NMN) technicians
• Eight years of related experience designing, installing and maintaing electrical, electronics, and mechanical equiment
• Ability to troubleshoot modern RF communications systems
• Knowledge of the design, installation, and maintenance of modern communications systems and sites
• Must be able to lift up 70 pounds
• Must be able to climb towers of 100 feet or higher
• Ability to work as a team member and alone as required
• Experience in the installation and maintenance of multiple RF equipment manufacturers.
• Fiber Connector Certified.
• Copper Connector Certified
• OSHA 10 Certified
• Cableway Management Certified.
ManTech is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, please click [email protected] and provide your name and contact information.
To apply for this job, contact: