Full Time Employee Contractor
Must be capable of constructing breadboard interface circuitry (digital, analog, and hybrid circuits), special cabling, etc. in support of system test bed/development facilities and for special system/software test fixtures. Must possess sufficient technical electronics knowledge and experience to perform above construction from preliminary sketches/design information furnished by project engineer. Digital/hybrid/analog electronics technician is required. Military experience is highly desirable.
Provides hardware and software repair, replacement, troubleshoot, installation and Over-the-Shoulder training support for the Warfighter Information Network-Tactical Increment 1 (WIN-T Inc 1). The WIN-T Inc 1 is a communications network that provides the Army Warfighter with voice, data and video capabilities for use in a tactical environment, utilizing primarily commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) equipment. This system of systems includes the following equipment: Unit Hub Node, Regional Hub Node,Single Shelter Switch (SSS), Joint Network Nodes (JNN), Battalion Command Post Nodes (BnCPN), Network Operations (NetOps), JNN and BnCPN Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), and Master Reference Terminals (MRTs) Provides Over-The-Shoulder training, technical support and assistance for WIN-T Inc 1 systems, including troubleshooting and accomplishing minor repairs, removing and replacing WIN-T Inc 1 components, submit Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs), and troubleshoot system hardware and software
• Security + certification IA Level II. New Hires must possess and maintain IAT requirements for position hired in accordance with DOD Regulation 8570.1M and TOKX01 requirements. Failure to maintain IAT standards will result in termination from contact.
• Must be comfortable interacting with all military ranks from the newest soldier to the experienced leader. Other computer certifications i.e. A+, Network plus, Server+, CCNA etc.
• Should have good interpersonal skills to interact with team members and ability to work in a team environmentCertifications for Security + IAT Level II and windows 7 computing environment are REQUIRED.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Must be Deployable
• CISCO Routing
Familiar with Network and System Integration
To apply for this job, contact: