Full Time Employee Contractor
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Cyber Security Infosec Engineer you will perform, overall network defense activities, provide in-depth analysis of suspected malicious code and/or infected systems and network devices, perform necessary inspection and reverse-engineering activities to understand the behavior of the software, the root cause for its presence, and develop recommendations on how to counter the threat.
• A bachelor's degree in computer engineering, computer science, or other closely related IT discipline. EnCase, GCFA, GREM, and other forensics certifications preferred, Security + or other DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 certification required
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated experience using EnCase, FTK, and Open Source methods and tools to perform Computer Forensic investigations.
• Minimum of two years of progressively responsible experience in cyber security, incident response, forensic investigations.
• Good interpersonal, organizational, writing, communications, and briefing skills.
Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/Poly
Key Words: forensics, cyber, Encase, FTK
To apply for this job, contact: