Full Time Employee
Program SETA (Financial) (Job Number:418854)
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide programmatic tracking and analysis of the status of multiple research and development (R&D) projects and contracts; to include financial oversight, project schedules and milestones, achievement of project goals, collection of contractor deliverables, and communications with Government and industry.
- Support Government leadership on actions related to projects, contracts, and technologies; to include responding to data calls and other inquiries into events, progress, finances, etc.
- Participate in the administration of source selection activities such as proposal receipt and processing, logistical support, archiving, distribution of materials, coordination of meetings, quality assurance, and data consolidation and reporting.
- Provide financial administration and programmatic support for emerging concepts, projects, technologies and other work in related areas.
- Report and analyze the use of program funds; including tracking, metrics, data entry, and responses to data requests.
- Assist with document preparation, coordination, and review; to include briefings and reports, pre-publication reviews, project documentation, archiving, and records management.
- Plan and execute program meetings, workshops, teleconferences and conferences.
- Document and track Government property, equipment, deliverables and inventory.
Requirement 1: At least 9 years’ professional experience in finance, business, and/or project or program management related fields
Requirement 2: Bachelor’s Degree (finance, business administration)
Requirement 3: Experience or skilled in the following areas:
- At least 9 years professional experience in financial support, tracking and management, and/or budget support activities (note: some experience may count towards both years requirements)
- Working knowledge and experience being in or around a federal contracting environment
- Excellent writing, editing, and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office applications
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Excellent data management, records management, and filing skills
- Strong ability to work in a professional teaming environment, to include direct interaction with Government customers
- Creative problem solving skills
Requirement 4: Active- TS/SCI w/Poly
Desired 1: Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Desired 2: Experience with the Intelligence Community
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Aug 26, 2016, 10:23:34 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: