Full Time Employee Contractor
- Develop software to meet requirements
- Perform data modeling to enforce standard format
- Develop and maintain documentation through the use of APIs
- Perform software testing to ensure requirements have been met
- Resolve issues of interoperability between products and other associated programs or systems
- Adhere to the products agile software development process
- Developing REST Services
- Data transformation to/from different data models
- Using agile and/or spiral development methodologies
- Using JIRA to manage work
- Using Confluence to document work
Shall have five (5) years of direct experience with intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
Shall have twenty (20) years in a technical role in projects and programs for Government or Industry customers
Shall have eight (8) years experience providing technical direction for the development engineering, integration and testing of complex hardware/software systems.
Shall have twelve (12) years experience as a Systems Engineer in programs that encompass system architecture, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
Shall have five (5) years experience in developing strategic and implementation plans for large-scale information systems. (Large scale information system is defined as having at least one of the following characteristics: Over 1,000 users; Over 100 sensors; Over 1000 entities in the information model as represented by an Entity Relationship diagram or UML; Over 20 distinct physical subsystems.)
Shall have seven (7) years experience developing documentation required in support of both technical and training requirements.
Shall have four (4) years experience in reverse engineering and re-engineering.
Shall have seven (7) years experience in developing system architecture and design including: Software Hardware Communications Interface requirements
Shall have four (4) years experience in leading system definition, trade-off and design activities.
Shall have four (4) years experience in leading analysis of system requirements and components.
Shall have four (4) years experience in performing system audits to ensure intended system functionality, operation and performance requirements are achieved. Shall have four (4) years experience in system performance analysis.
Shall have four (4) years experience in planning the next generation system.
Shall have ten (10) years experience developing, delivering testing an supporting integrated hardware and software systems with functional requirements within a CMMI Level 2 or NSA way Process structure.
To apply for this job, contact: