Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech Mission, Cyber & Intelligence Solutions Group is looking for a finance professional to become part of our team.
As the ideal candidate, you can be both tactical in operations and strategic in thinking. You can bounce from reviewing a Program Controller’s spend plan and EAC one minute to setting up a discussion on how to strategize increasing the divisions margin the next. You will be leading, managing, and directing the Division’s program control staff. This team will be responsible for division financial planning, forecasts, budgets, reporting, and program control. You find corporate results just as important as our government customer needs. You are excited about running an organization of financial program control professionals and know of several ways to incentivize them while always looking for ways to enhance their skills and lead them to the most efficient and updated practices. You will understand how to report financial results that not only show where the division has been but where it is going. You are energized by a fast paced tempo and know how to balance closing the month with attending a strategy discussion all the while ensuring bills are going out the door. You are excited to bring best practices to support our financial plans and policies, accounting practices and procedures. You will interact with all functional and line organizations and will have a seat at the table in decision making for making us a superior company in our industry.
• Leading, mentoring, and training a team of program control staff to include month end close responsibilities, accruals, revenue recognition, customer reporting, billing, as well as other needs.
• Supporting and overseeing the monthly closing requirements to include revenue recognition, cost and expense reporting, P&L, balance sheet, (receivables, backlog, etc.) in accordance with GAAP.
• Attend customer PMRs and standard quarter “check-ups”
• Managing receivables to meet cash flow objectives with associated analysis/reconciliations
• Managing responses to external and internal audit requests to include annual incurred cost submissions.
• Overseeing and reporting annual budgets (sales and indirect), monthly forecasts, and associated financial analysis
• Maintaining an efficient cost control system, which monitors and controls contractual direct costs and associated indirect costs including margin analysis.
• Preparing reports and presenting findings and recommendations to management. Monitors/reports on business performance at multiple levels and in response to adhoc reporting. Proactive communication of actual or potential trends and materiel events.
• Executing and strengthening internal controls, business practices and financial infrastructure. Manages internal control of selective accounting system entries and maintenance to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of resultant reporting.
• Leading efforts to develop and improve operations through efficient and effective integrated processes to meet requirements.
• Work closely with peers across the corporation to implement company-wide initiatives. Participate in forums to improve systems and financial performance.
•Merger and Acquisition responsibility/knowledge a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field, with minimum ten years of experience with financial planning, analysis and operations in a government contracting setting.
• Strong analytical and communication skills are required, with solid project planning and people management experience. Individual must be a proactive problem-solver and strong team player.
• Requires a strong knowledge and experience with FAR compliance, CAS compliance, DCAA compliance, GAAP compliance and SOX compliance.
• Understanding of financial statements and ability to interpret and evaluate profit and loss statements and balance sheets relevant to operations; proficiency in Peoplesoft a plus. Software proficiency in Excel, Word and Powerpoint a must.
• Possibility of obtaining a TS/SCI clearance a plus.
To apply for this job, contact: