Full Time Employee
Integrated Logistics Support (Job Number:419191)
The Integrated Logistics Support position is responsible for providing support to SSC Pacific in managing materials in support of the new USSTRATCOM Command and Control Facility (C2F) and in maintaining accountable property records for transfer to C2F tenants. Accountable property records shall be kept current and reflect the current status, location, and condition of the asset until authorized disposition of the property occurs. The contractor shall maintain inventory control records of all equipment and material available or needed during the installation support phase for the new C2F. Property records shall also identify manufacturer, model number, serial number, part number, custody, location, maintenance and other information as specified by the Government.
Job Specific Responsibilities:
- Receiving, storing, and staging Government acquired materials
- Pre-installation, Test, and Check-out (PITCO) to verify operational condition of received equipment and materials
- Assisting in processing Return Merchandise Authorizations
- Recording changes to property records for all transactions as required (e.g. loss, damage, disposal, inventory adjustments, item modification, transfer, etc.)
- Monitoring the storage, utilization, transfer, and disposal of property
- Properly and uniquely identifying and marking property received and issued as appropriate
- Issue custody receipts or similar documents for all property assigned to an individual or organization
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: High School and two (2) years or more related experience.
1. Must possess a Secret clearance
2. Must possess three or more years of demonstrated receiving, storing, and staging Government acquired materials.
3. Must possess demonstrated experience recording changes to property records for all transactions
4. Must possess demonstrated experience properly and uniquely identifying and marking property received and issued
5. Must possess advanced interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
6. Must possess demonstrated experience assisting in processing Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMA)
7. Must possess demonstrated experience issuing custody receipts or similar documents
8. Should possess a Associate’s Degree or higher in Logistics Management or related discipline; experience may be accepted in lieu of education
9. Should possess demonstrated experience with Operations support within an ITIL Service Operations management framework, including use of Service Now or Remedy service management tools
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: May 18, 2016, 11:33:01 AM
Primary Location: United States-NE-OFFUTT AFB
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: