Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking an experienced Software Developers.
This position will require a current DoD security clearance.
Experience: Fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with Systems and Software on Federal IT programs, to include experience in the following areas:
- Developing Software Requirements, Operational Requirements, Conducting software testing and Training
- Developing software using an interpreted language (Python, Ruby, PHP or Perl)
- Developing applications for deployment on a HP-UX platform
- Writing Make files to build C/C++ applications
- Configuring, administering, and developing on Linux environments
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering with Security+ certification preferred.
To apply for this job, contact: