Rockwell Collins (www.rockwellcollins.com)
Full Time Employee
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that was named as the 2015 America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Senior Government Compliance Analyst to join our team in Cedar Rapids, IA. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career,, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
This position is located in Cedar Rapids, IA. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
The Senior Analyst will have knowledge in the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) Parts 30 and 31, and related sections of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations Supplement (DFARS). Along with this technical knowledge, the successful candidate will display strong personal leadership, ability to apply regulatory knowledge, critical thinking skills, and business acumen.
• Research compliance issues, interpret regulations (CAS and FAR), and provide recommendations to leadership to resolve issues.
• Monitor changes in regulations and participate in proactively developing strategies to comply.
• Review company policies and procedures for compliance with CAS, FAR, and disclosed practices.
• Provide CAS and FAR advice as it relates to cost allocation and allowability.
• Support Business Systems audits and interpretation of relevant regulations.
• Draft responses to alleged non-compliances or audit findings and participate in negotiating resolution.
• Maintain our government contract cost accounting framework, including CASB Disclosure Statements, accounting changes, and related cost impact analyses.
• Support government cost accounting and compliance aspects of acquisitions, divestitures, internal reorganizations, and company initiatives.
• Support other government audits/reviews.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, or in the absence of a degree at least six years of related experience and identified skills.
• US Citizenship or Permanent Residence (Green Card) is required.
• CAS and FAR knowledge and experience with demonstrated ability to accurately research a broad array of government contracting and accounting issues and generate compliant solutions.
• Demonstrated ability to interpret regulations and/or develop solutions that maximize the contractor’s position.
• Demonstrated ability to clearly organize and articulate complex regulatory information for the purpose of supporting a position and/or effectively transferring knowledge.
• Knowledge of government regulations and oversight agency charters and procedures (Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) and Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)); and experience maintaining positive working relationships with Government employees, including strong negotiation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully support or conduct compliance audits by DCMA/DCAA or other government regulatory agencies.
• Demonstrated business focus and partnering skills.
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
? Medical, dental, and vision insurance
? Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
? Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
? Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
? An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
? Tuition reimbursement
? And more
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
**Organization:** **Internal Control-Compliance*
**Title:** *Senior Government Compliance Analyst*
**Location:** *Iowa-Cedar Rapids*
**Requisition ID:** *COM0000018H*
To apply for this job, contact: