Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech, a well-respected industry leader, is actively seeking talented professionals eager to support mission critical programs and solve some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation’s security.
ManTech is currently seeking a Network Engineer to support a highly visible operation out of Charleston, SC.
This position will require a current Secret security clearance.
Education: Technical Training in Computer Networks.
Experience: Eight (8) years of hands-on experience with Systems and Networks in any of the following areas:
- Reviewing security findings (e.g., from ACAS/Nessus Scans, HBSS Reports, IPS events), researching solutions, and applying changes to remediate or mitigate the findings.
- Experience on Federal or commercial Unix/Windows Servers and network design efforts.
- Experience applying Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGs), configuring, and administering routers and switches (Cisco) in the past two years to a network enclave with up to 100 devices.
- Configuring and administering EMC storage and/or other vendor Network Access Storage (NAS) and Storage Area Network (SAN) products.
- Configuring and administering windows servers.
- Configuring and administering Unix based servers.
- Configuring and administering routers, VPNs, firewalls to a network enclave with more than 100 devices.
- Troubleshooting and administering enterprise compute and storage solutions VMWare, SAN, NAS, FibreChannel, FCoE).
To apply for this job, contact: