Full Time Employee
District of Columbia
Front Office Staff Officer (Job Number:419507)
SAIC is seeking a Front Office Staff Officer to aid a government customer manage an office of over 60 people. The candidate would be responsible for the day-to-day security, facility, and logistics support of a standalone government facility as well as providing front office staff support.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage day-to-day security, facility, and logistics support to a stand-alone facility serving 60+ ODNI cadre, assignees, detailees, and contract personnel.
- Security Manager: pass/receive/verify security clearances, certify international visitor clearances, send visit requests, and coordinate protective details.
- Draft cables to coordinate domestic and overseas TDYs. Oversee security infrastructure (locks, alarms, doors, and repairs).
- Primary Point of Contact and interface with ODNI/Security, CIA/Security, Federal Protective Service, and Department of State Diplomatic on security issues pertaining to the facility.
- Facilities Management
- Logistics Manager: Coordinate procurement submissions through Genesis to provide funding or actual acquisition of supplies and support materials.
- Review monthly Service Level Agreement expenditures and bills to ensure proper billing and correct any discrepancies.
- Develop and coordinate telephone requirements; oversee telephonic installations, operations and maintenance.
- Coordinate mail, shipping, receiving.
- Assist in administrative and equipment portions of onboarding and offboarding of government cadre, assignee, detailee, and contract personnel.
- Office representative on the Emergency Action Committee.
- Trusted Agent (TA) for issuing and administering Remote Access (RA) accounts.
- *Must be a US Citizen and currently hold a TS/SCI with Poly**
- 5+ years’ experience in the IC
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years of additional experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of IC mission areas, objectives, capabilities, and individual organizations
- Experience working as a facilities manager and/or as a Staff Officer to a senior executive in the government
- Excellent writing and communication skills and experience writing point papers and talking points as well as taking notes for meetings.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 1, 2016, 2:30:33 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: