Full Time Employee Contractor
Manages customer services help desk. Ensures professional and courteous support to customers and directs company’s customer hotline and order processing services. Coordinates customer service activities with other internal functions. Schedules staff to adequately handle call volume on any given product at any point in time. Manages personnel activities of staff (i.e., hires, trains, appraises, rewards, motivates, disciplines, recommends termination as necessary, etc.). Designs and maintains customer databases. Knowledgeable in all customer support areas including scheduling staff for handling calls and developing policies and procedures for improvement of customer services activities and in-depth applications knowledge of company's products and systems.
Technical Support Specialist
Duties & Responsibilities:
Processes, documents, and coordinates trouble calls from users. Monitors network and cyber activities and assists with problem determination and resolution.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, information technology, information assurance/cybersecurity, or a related technical discipline
• Capable of professional-level spoken and written communications in English with a minimum documented score of 80 on an English Comprehension Level test for non-native English speakers
• At least six (6) years of base-experience in the information technology field supporting National / Federal level Government customers
• At least three (3) years of combined technical experience in a relevant systems administration role within the past ten (10) years
• Hold at least one (1) active certification in good standing out of the following list:
*SANS GSEC or Security+ (Level II)
*SANS GCIH or CISSP (Level III)
*Comp TIA CASP – Certified Advanced Security Practitioner
*SANS GIAC GCED – GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender
• Hold at least one active certification in area of specialty
Applicants selected will be subject to a Government Security Investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Must be able to pass a Background Investigation and must be clearable.
To apply for this job, contact: