Full Time Employee
Safety & Mission Assurance Technical Lead (Job Number:419502)
SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for a Safety & Mission Assurance Technical Lead.
The Technical Lead will:
1. Provide Safety and Mission Assurance (SMA) technical expertise and support Task Orders assigned by the SMA Support Office (SSO)
2. Support Software Assurance (SA) activities including creating, reviewing, and maintaining SA documentation and participation in working groups
3. Support Software Safety including software hazard analysis, performing safety classification assessment, reporting safety related risks, and developing plans and documentation
4. Perform reliability reviews, analyze defects, and participate in testing
5. Document and improve NASA policies and standards for software development and software assurance
6. Supervise team members and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and risk goals are met.
7. Assist the PM in reporting status and developing task plans.
8. Serve as the POC for to the IV&V government staff for all SMA SOW activities.
BASIC EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in computer science, engineering or related technology field. MS desired. In addition to educational requirement, a minimum of 14 years experience, with six (6) years directly related experience, including related experience with a NASA customer.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 2, 2016, 3:17:57 PM
Primary Location: United States-MD-GREENBELT
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: NACI
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: