Sears Holdings Corporation (http://jobs.sears.com/vet/learnmore_military.html)
Full Time Employee
Under the direction of the District Production Manager and/or Project Coordinator a Kitchen Measure Technician will provide a measurement recheck of all sold kitchen jobs. Incumbent will utilize existing contractual agreements and associated paperwork regarding kitchen sales which will include a detailed listing of all materials and areas to be measured and that went into the price of the job. The primary objective of this role is to ensure that customer ordered cabinet projects and countertops have been verified against the original measurement prior to ordering materials from the manufacturer.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Maintain cycle time for Release to Production (RTP) to measure at or below company average not to exceed 7 days.
• Arrive on time with proper tools for preset measure appointments.
• Review layout of kitchen with customer to ensure all components are correct and all measurements are accurate
• Review all products sold with customer to ensure they match what is on the contract, proposal and sales drawing
• Review appliance locations and new appliances to ensure they will fit and review proper electric, gas and plumbing is in place or planned as part of the project
• Review all utility requirements of project including: electrical, plumbing, existing code violations and specific code requirements in projects city and or county location
• If countertop is sold, review color, sizing and edge profile with customer
• Draw plumbing, gas and electric line information on 20/20 diagrams noting any changes with customer’s initials
• Review all project paperwork required to order the job and obtain needed signatures from the customer
• Return all paperwork to the office within 24 hours
• Miscellaneous duties as assigned
To apply for this job, contact: