Full Time Employee
Senior DAG Support/Acquisition Analyst (Job Number:419535)
SAIC is seeking to hire Directors Action Group (DAG) Personnel to support our customer at Los Angeles AFB.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of routine business operations for the MC Directorate. Job Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Support the Business Manager by extracting program specific information, assessments, analysis, and reviews enabling program and technical acquisition artifacts to be integrated at the enterprise level.
- Assist in preparation of a combined program integrated master schedule to facilitate the management of cost, schedule and technical performance of the Directorate’s portfolio.
- Analyze and advise the government on various phases of the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution process as it applies to the administration and management of all programs within the Directorate.
- Draft program overviews and executive summaries, encapsulate major program issues, gather program contract information, track program milestones and status, generate overviews of program health and executability, assess program cost, schedule, and technical risks by segment and identify mitigation plans, consolidate and status program manager identified cost, schedule, and technical efficiency initiatives, demonstrate understanding of the program’s current critical path, integrate and correlate program performance data with the program baseline, accurately interpret acquisition program baseline thresholds and compliance.
- Support negotiations and technical interchanges with international partners.
- Ensure compliance with all required international security requirements including, but not limited to, National Disclosure Policy, Air Force Delegation of Disclosure Authority Letter, and International Traffic and Arms Regulations.
- Must be a US Citizen that currently holds an Active Secret Clearance*
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9+ years’ experience
- Level III Certification PMP
- Master's Degree
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 6, 2016, 10:50:09 AM
Primary Location: United States-CA-EL SEGUNDO
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: