Full Time Employee
Tech and Cyber Analyst (Job Number:419628)
SAIC is seeking a senior Tech and Cyber Threat Analyst to join our team of qualified and diverse individuals. The Tech and Cyber Threat Analyst will support the development, oversight and continuous refinement of technical and cyber counterintelligence programs across the U.S. Government. The analyst will assist in ensuring the processes, resources, capabilities, and service offerings meet core objectives as established through national policies, to include performance measures to better evaluate effectiveness of technology impact to defensive and offensive counterintelligence activities.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
- Support the coordination of all technical and cyber counterintelligence components in support of the Comprehensive National Cyber Security Initiative, to include periodic reporting through the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to the President.
- Collaborate with CI officials to validate and ensure fiscal reporting from agencies align with technical capabilities documented through agency program builds and status reporting.
- Support technical counterintelligence program management efforts across the U.S. Government to ensure efforts support Intelligence Community and CI related Directives, policies, guidelines, and procedures to create an integrated and effective enterprise that supports the U.S. government and national interests.
- Develop and maintain innovative methodologies, performance measures, program management solutions, and uniform approaches to ensure that counterintelligence elements work collaboratively to meet the needs of the President, and all who make and implement U.S. national security and economic policy including partners in law enforcement, homeland security, military and defense, intelligence, and international relations.
- Support substantive review of a heavy volume of written material, and prepare or contribute to written and verbal products such as congressional testimony or responses to queries, senior-level issue papers or briefings, and letters and memoranda.
- Prepare materials for briefing senior officials as necessary on significant events and emerging program trends, and provide structure recommendations for improving national security and counterintelligence programs.
- Provide technical assessments, strategy, and execution recommendations for designated special topics.
- Support development of business use cases and concept of operations
- Analyze business and technical requirements and create high-level technical architecture and design
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify and capture system requirements.
- Develop processes and procedures to properly manage requirements to include interdependency between requirements
- Solicit requirements and user stories through interviews, workshops, workflow analysis and/or existing systems documentation or procedures
- Develop project plans and communications documents, conduct analysis of alternatives, and develop white papers, roadmaps and case studies
- Develop concept of operations, requirements, high-level architecture and other system documents.
- *Must be a US Citizen that currently holds an Active TS/SCI with Poly**
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelors’ Degree and a minimum of 6 years in positions of increasing responsibility and demonstrated experience in cyber mission areas, to include computer engineering, systems engineering, computer science, telecommunications, information technology, information security/assurance, and/or computer network operations.
- Demonstrated experience (minimum of 5years) conducting research, analysis, coordination, and completing communications (written documents and oral presentations) on complex cyber-related issues such as terrorism, economics, criminal, and state-sponsored adversaries.
- Experience within an Intelligence-focused operational environment (defense, national security, and/or law enforcement).
- Experience drafting documents on systems operations, functional requirements, processes and methodologies.
- Ability to manage projects, establish control gates, deliverables, and other planning documents.
- Demonstrated leadership and strong initiative.
- Experience translating and communicating complex subject matter between technical and non- technical audiences.
- Currently possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Graduate-level grammar, spelling, writing style, and presentation are the minimum expectations. Finished products must be prepared and presented without errors and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
Preferred Background and Skills:
- Knowledge of cloud- based technologies including Hadoop, Pig and Hive
- Technical understanding of Amazon Web Services and other USG or emerging cloud frameworks.
- Knowledge of counterintelligence and identity intelligence issues
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 7, 2016, 7:40:02 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-BETHESDA
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: