Full Time Employee
Information Systems (IS) Security Engineer (C&A) (Job Number:419745)
SAIC is seeking an experienced Information Systems (IS) Security Engineer (C&A) to provide support to our Client. Qualified applicants must possess at minimum an active Top Secret with SCI and/or SAP/SAR clearance.
Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support our Client?s program office responsible for acquisition and sustainment of classified space programs from concept through end of mission of life. Supports program office activities related to application of cyber security requirements to a portfolio of classified space programs. Reviews industry Information System Security Plans for compliance and recommends the appropriate C&A action to the Government. Provides technical and procedural IS advice to the Government, performs risk assessments, develops the local ISSP, assists the Government at security working groups and configuration boards and maintains technical files and databases. May assist the Government in the conduct of security reviews at industry locations. Input from the reviews shall be IAW the applicable regulations.
Requires ability to travel including periods of frequent travel.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of experience
- Minimum of four (4) years' experience with Certification and Accreditation (C&A) of SCI/SAP/collateral information systems
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience with DoD Risk Management Framework
- Experienced in the implementation of ICD 503, Joint SAP Implementation Guide (JSIG), DoDD 8500.01E, DoDI 8500.2, DoDD 8581.1, DoDI 8510.1, DoDD 8140.01, and the Federal Information Security Management Act
- Experience in performing all tasks above.
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)
- Must be certified IAW DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M standards
- Current SAP/SAR or TS/SCI clearance
- Computer science or similar degree
- Current information security related certifications
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 10, 2016, 7:55:12 AM
Primary Location: United States-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: