Full Time Employee Contractor
ManTech is seeking talented Systems Engineers to support launch program activities at Los Angeles Air Force Base in El Segundo, CA.
• General system engineering tasks for major launch systems, including systems architecture, requirements, interfaces, systems engineering processes
• Creation of major program documents, such as Systems Engineering Plans
• Develop systems requirements, system interface specifications and establishing program baseline,
• Involved with program integration such as organizing integrated product team meetings, systems reviews, and interagency discussions and documentation.
• Minimum, a BS degree, form an engineering degree strongly desired, with experience focused in systems engineering or Aerospace systems & 14-16 years of qualified experience OR Masters & 10 years of qualified experience
• Proficient in Systems Engineering processes and methods as applied to Launch Vehicle, Launch Ground Systems design and methods, architecture and configuration, including interfaces between launch, ground and range systems
• Combination of professional registration, certification, and experience within the related specialty area desirable. Directly related work experience and years of experience may be substituted for degree.
• Requires demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, and effective decision-making. Applicant will also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work with others in a team setting, and proficiency with MS Office products to include Project, Power Point and collaborative software products such as MS SharePoint. Occasional travel in the CONUS is required.
• At least 10 years experience with USAF Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) systems engineering requirements and processes preferred
Clearance: Active Secret required to start.
US Citizenship is required.
To apply for this job, contact: