Full Time Employee
Technical Support - Program Management (Video Analytics) (Job Number:419757)
- Provide technical SETA support and expertise in computer vision, video processing and software engineering to the Government PM.
- Other technical areas that are desired include machine learning, deep learning,
- probabilistic modeling, cloud computing, stream processing, distributed processing,
- GPGPU programming and multi-camera video analytics.
- Support includes:
- Independent analysis of the performers' technical deliverables and publications; Assistance with testing and evaluation experiments; Literature searches and independent review and summary of findings; Continuous survey and summarization of relevant government, academic and contracted research; Preparation of drafts of briefings and reports for the program; Management and tracking of the program data products; Aggregation, review and tracking of performers' publications; and Assistance with coordination with potential mission and transition partners.
- The technical SETA support shall also provide technical support and expertise to advise the PM and the IARPA Director and Deputy Director on new concepts, possibly on the same or related subject matter to the DIVA program in support of studies, seedlings, new start briefs, prize challenges and/or other related work.
- Additional technical FTE support may be required for specific deliverables in support of program activities.
- Bachelors' degree with nine plus (9+) of work experience with a computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or a similar technical field and five plus (5+) years of work experience in three of the following six fields:
- Machine learning; Deep learning; Computer vision; Video or image processing in a cloud ecosystem; Software development in CUDA or C++; Program management support for a large research program in computer vision or video processing.
- Two years' experience in the Intelligence Community (IC), including experience with requirements, CONOPS, and transition.
- Experience managing a multi-agency, multi- disciplinary test and evaluation team.
- PhD is desirable, but not required if work experience provides depth and breadth of technical understanding and evidence of problem solving capability equivalent to what would be expected for a PhD.
- MS/PhD degree in one of these fields with two plus (2+) recent years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrent tasks proactively.
- Experience managing large-scale video collection and curation;
- Experience with surveillance video collection;
- Experience designing event detection T&E for video;
- Experience with IRB approved video collection;
- Real-time video processing in a cloud environment;
- Deployment of computer vision analytics in a large-scale framework;
- Experience with cloud environments used by one or more government stakeholders.
SAIC Overview:SAIC is a leading provider of technical, engineering and enterprise information technology services to the U.S. government. Our 13,000 employees deliver systems engineering and information technology offerings for large, complex government programs, as well as a broad range of higher-end, differentiated technology services. The company is headquartered in McLean, Va. For more information, visit www.saic.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Job Posting: Jun 14, 2016, 10:15:10 AM
Primary Location: United States-MD-COLLEGE PARK
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret/SCI CI Polygraph
Potential for Teleworking: No
Shift: Day Job
To apply for this job, contact: